Lincolnshire Village  
SPRINGTHORPE  
 
 '
 
 
Church Lane at Hill Road
Formerly the Old Schoolhouse
 
Church Lane at School Lane
 (formerly an Alehouse)
 
  Church of St George and St Lawrence
from Hill Road - c.1910
Church of St George and St Lawrence
from Hill Road - Now
 PREVIOUS: Hill Road
NEXT: School Lane - west end